The Imola Pro-Fit Seat is the most cost effective way to take advantage of Cobra's well earned reputation for safety. The Imola Pro-Fit makes no compromises in the technical ability of its construction and remains one of the strongest and lightest seats in its class.
The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Imola Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. The Imola Pro-Fit low sides make it a great choice for dual duty track/street cars remaining one of the best value seats available today. As with all Cobra Seats the Imola is fully HANS®/FHR compatible.
The Diolen/GRP constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats in the market place. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort.
Changes for 2017 model include higher shoulder openings, more in line with the Sebring model. This allows taller drivers to use this seat.
- HANS®/FHR compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Color options black, red, blue, grey
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Diolen®/GRP construction
- Weight: 15lbs. (Standard) / 17lbs (Wide)